"Merry Meet and Blessed Be!"

Live Life and Love Every Minute!

Friday, June 8, 2012

East quarter


"Guardians of the East, Powers of Air; you who are thought and morning breeze and the wrath of storms, I call upon and invite your presence to witness this rite."



The east can be represented by a yellow candle.



We start calling in the East because that is the direction from which the sun rises. The day starts in the east, and because everything we do has sympathetic significance, that is the direction we start in. Air is the Element of thought and intelligence. All things mental come from here. Creativity, invention, and inspiration are attributes of Air.






To Invoke an Elemental, is easy. It can be done without even trying. Controlling the Elemental takes effort. I cannot tell you what the Plane of Air will look like to you, we each see it differently. You will need to rely on your instinct to tell you when your mind moves to the correct Elemental plane.


You must control the element or things can get out of control and turn very bad. You have to understand that elementals are neither bad nor good on their own. If they are mistreated or poorly controlled they can be used wrongly and have negative results.


This is why you must know that you can control the Elemental. If you hesitate, or you are unsure of your ability, the Elemental will slip your control and do what it wants. Elementals are not tricky or deceptive. If it seems to be under your control, it is. Just be aware of the Elemental at all times, and throughout the ritual.


Once you have positioned the Elemental at your Circle, you can go on to the next. It’s best to work with each Elemental individually for a time before trying to work with all of them at once. This helps you feel comfortable with the Elemental energy. When you can tell an Elemental by how it feels, you are ready to Invoke them together.


I like to visualize a breeze blowing in my mind, feel it getting stronger clearing my mind and filling my lungs, as I focus my athame on the eastern quarter of my circle I breath out and command it to that location.






Blessed be,


Lady Alice






PS I decided to post each quarter separately so you can understand each one individually. Which is also how I learned them before I called my first circle.