"Merry Meet and Blessed Be!"

Live Life and Love Every Minute!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Goddess Charge


This is the charge to the Goddess I use from my book of shadows. You should use the charge to the Goddess anytime you do moon magic or rituals and any ritual you want the Goddess's specific aids. You are asking the Goddess to not only bless your ritual but you are also inviting her to use your body as a vessel. You are asking her to flow through you and to allow her light to fill you and flow into your works.

                               "I who am the beauty
                           of the green earth and the
                                white moon upon
                          the mysteries of the waters,
                         I call upon your soul to arise
                                and come unto me.
                          For I am the soul of nature
                        that gives life to the universe.
                           From me all things proceed
                                  and unto me
                                they must return.
                            Let My worship be in the
                              heart that rejoices,
                                  for behold,
                          all acts of love and pleasure
                                are My rituals.
                        Let there be beauty and strength,
                              power and compassion,
                              honor and humility,
                        mirth and reverence within you.
                          And you who seek to know me,
                       know that the seeking and yearning
                              will avail you not,
                          unless you know the Mystery:
                          for if that which you seek,
                          you find not within yourself,
                        you will never find it without.
                                  For behold,
                    I have been with you from the beginning,
                        and I am that which is attained
                              at the end of desire."

Blessed be,
Lady Alice